Please check the registration page for current age group registration status.
Information about equipment needs and game formats is available on the teams page.
Due to Covid-19 we are not sure when practices will commence if we are allowed to play. Suffice, it’s not likely for them to start until sometime in March or April. Practices have traditionally started in February, with games starting against Seattle Metro Youth Lacrosse Association (SMYLA) teams starting in March and continuing through mid-May.
There is an option for a group of kids, as selected by the coaches based on skills, coach-ability and being a good teammate, to play on a Props 7/8 tournament team. This team continues practicing through May and June, with a few tournaments to play during June.
Additional specifics about practices and games for U15 – examples from shortened 2020 Season – but still TBD for 2021:
- Practice typically begins the first week of February and generally occur on Tuesday and Thursday either at 5:45-7:15 pm or 7:45-9:15 pm depending on time of the season.
- In the past these early season practices have been held at Loyal Heights Play-field.
- These practices will continue at Loyal Heights generally for the season with possible transitions to Whitman Middle School (and potentially to Lower Woodland)
- Games will start in early March and generally run through mid-May
- Players require a stick, protective cup, helmets, gloves, pads, etc. (the Club has has loaner equipment for first year players or based on financial need).