Please check the registration page for current age group registration status.
Information about equipment needs and game formats is available on the teams page.
Practices begin in February, with games starting against Seattle Metro Youth Lacrosse Association (SMYLA) teams starting mid-March and continuing through mid-May.
There is an option for a group of kids to play their way onto a Mag-U 3/4 tournament team selected by the coaches.
This team continues practicing through May and June, with a few tournaments to play during June.
Additional specifics about practices and games for U11:
- Practice typically begins the first week of February and generally occur on Monday and Wednesday – 5:45 -7:15 pm during 2018 season, but is subject to Parks Department field allocations which are not final until January sometime.
- In the past these early season practices have been held at Loyal Heights Play-field.
- In March (though May) the practice will continue on Monday and Wednesdays.
- These practices will continue at Loyal Heights through mid-March, but then transition to Soundview Field (behind Whitman Middle School)
- 5:45 -7:15 pm during 2018 season, but is subject to Parks Department field allocations which are not final until January sometime.
- Games will start mid-March and run through mid-May and occur on Saturdays.
- The 3/4 Tournament team keeps practicing and then competes during June at a selected group of tournaments in the Seattle area.
- Players require a stick, protective cup, helmets, gloves, pads, etc. (the Club has has loaner equipment for first year players or based on financial need).