Please check the registration page for current registration status.
The 3/4 team is for boys and girls currently enrolled in grades 3 or 4. This is the Props Club’s first age group with full contact competitive play.
Practices traditionally start in February, with games against Seattle Metro Youth Lacrosse Association (SMYLA) teams starting in March and continuing through mid-May.
There is an option for a group of players, as selected by the coaches based on skills, coach-ability, and sportsmanship, to play on a Props 3/4 tournament team after the conclusion of the season. The tournament team continues practice through May and June, with tournament play in June.
- Practice typically occurs weekly on Monday and Wednesday from 5:45 -7:15 pm. Practices from February through mid-March are usually held at Loyal Heights Play-field (subject to Parks Department field allocations which are not final until January).
- In mid-March practices use the same schedule but transition to Soundview Field behind Whitman Middle School.
- Games start mid-March and run through mid-May and occur on Saturdays.
- The 3/4 tournament team keeps practicing and then competes during June at a selected group of tournaments in the Seattle Metro area.
- Players are required to have a stick, protective cup, helmet, gloves, pads, approved chest protector, etc. Props is happy to provide loaner equipment for first year players or based on financial need.